Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Matsuri's sushi counter and main dining area.
As everyone knows, Valentine's Day was yesterday, and so I took my girlfriend to Matsuri for a memorable Valentine's dinner. Matsuri, is an exquisite Japanese restaurant in the Maritime Hotel, located in Chelsea. This place, not only has excellent food, but they boast an extensive sake list that would please anyone who likes to partake in fine japanese spirits.

I'm actually not going to go into detail about our evening, because it's between me and her, but I did surprise her with a nice bracelet from Henri Bendel. You can't go wrong by giving a woman a nice piece of jewelry.

All in all, we shared some very delicious food in a truly remarkable atmosphere and enjoyed our evening together.

No comments:

Post a Comment